Our strategic priority area of Raising Aspirations is split into two aspects which are described below.
- Develop consistency in delivering the ‘Work. World. Wellness.’ curriculum ensuring that the micro/macro model is promoted across all phases of the organisation.
- Build the capacity, structure and culture to ensure that all teachers, leaders and wider staff are consistently good and want and are able to be better
- Assessment is used intelligently to ensure most impact on educational outcomes
- Learners in the Trust are happy, healthy, have a positive view of the world and are equipped for the challenges facing them throughout their lives.
- The school improvement process and capacity of the Trust is sustainable as the Trust grows.
- School improvement is collaborative, deliberate, purposeful and embedded within each school.
- Intelligent accountability is informed by both internal and external quality assurance.
- Sustainable school improvement impacts positively on the delivery of educational excellence for all. School improvement is the responsibility of everyone across the Trust.