Nene Education Trust’s focus is developing character, celebrating achievement and raising aspirations.
Our students are continually challenged to successfully complete their education, to develop self-confidence and self-esteem, and to be proactive in determining their career pathway. We are confident that the challenge and support that the Trust provides for students of all ages and all abilities will enable them all to build a successful life.
Work hard and play hard reflects our ethos and ensures we can deliver on our mission statement.
WE AIM TO:
- provide a caring and secure environment in which tolerance, understanding and respect for others are fostered
- help all individuals regardless of their race, gender or disability to acquire the skills and knowledge needed to achieve their full potential in a rapidly changing world
- develop understanding of, and respect for, a wide range of religious values, languages and cultural traditions and different ways of life, including an emphasis on British values
- encourage an enjoyment of life-long learning
- encourage positive parental and community involvement
- promote healthy lifestyles
- provide a curriculum that is stimulating, broad, balanced, innovative and creative
- celebrate achievement